IE Business School
- IE Business School is recognized as one of the best schools in the world by international rankings published by Financial Times, Business Week, Forbes, The Economist, Aspen Institute and América Economía, among others. It is a business school recognized and distinguished in the higher education field, both internationally and nationally, for its excellence in innovating learning methodologies. Many of our alumni continue on to hold positions of high responsibility around the world, maintaining and enhancing IE’s strong presence. As a result, IE remains at the top of many main rankings worldwide throughout the years.
- IE Business School represents change, innovation, and creativity; it is a school organized around its students, adapting itself to their needs and to the circumstances surrounding them in an ever-evolving world. It shapes the leaders of the 21st century, who promote innovation and change in organizations, equipping directors with an entrepreneurial mindset that generates employment, wealth and social wellbeing.
- IE Business School offers a number of renowned programs, including the Master in Management, MBAs, Executive MBAs and Masters in Finance. A pioneer in Distance Education, IE Business School also makes it possible to combine personal and professional commitments with a top-ranked Master program, as students can choose either full-time programs or programs that combine face-to-face periods with interactive online sessions.
- Students share classrooms and experiences with all other members of the IE community, which is made up of top individuals from different academic, professional, cultural and personal backgrounds, creating therefore a network of professionals who work in different sectors and roles throughout the globe.
- The blended format is the combination of face-to-face and online classes which enriches the student learning experience and takes the levels of analysis to unprecedented grounds. This is the perfect format if you want to study a degree from a top-ranked business school without compromising your professional and personal commitments.
- Classes are delivered through a combination of face-to-face periods, weekly videoconferences, and constant virtual group work, allowing participants to hone their skills without limitations while located anywhere in the world. The highly diverse environment and constant interaction guarantees that students will build relationships that will continue naturally once the program has finished, thus creating a strong professional network around the world.
- RESIDENTIAL PERIODS The face-to-face periods allow you to create personal relationships and meaningful bonds with the people you will work with throughout the year. They combine workshops, company visits, meals and a number of classes that require physical presence. The residential periods, an essential part of the blended experience, allow you to form a deeper relationship and with understand the different angles and viewpoints of your classmates.
- INTERACTIVE ONLINE PERIODS Thanks to the innovative use of new technology, which allows us to replicate face-to-face teaching techniques, students are able to enjoy the same experience they would have in a traditional classroom.
- PLATFORM: THE IE ONLINE CAMPUS The IE Online Campus is a web platform that allows students to access all of the program’s online activities at any time, from any location. The campus is also accessible on smartphones and tablets.